Helping School Districts in PA to increase revenue collections
Method Automation Services now provides a cost effective high speed address verification engine to assist school districts with timely, cost effective and accurate accounting of taxpayers
What does your process look like...
Taxpayer Validation Process
- School District Validation
- REV-1329 Form Creation
- Approval Workflow
- Automated Change Requests & Approvals
- Automated PDF processing of REV-1329 forms
Accurate Reporting & Processing
- Automatic separation of Non-PA residents found
- Automatic separation of Addresses not found in the Municipal Statistics (Department of Community & Economic Development)
- Automatic creation of REV-1329 Form by School District
- Automatic digital routing of forms to school districts for verification and digital signature.
Increase School District Revenue
- Eliminate Manual Document Scanning & Processing
- Eliminate Lost Documents
- Process Documents in accordance with PA Dept of Revenue Deadlines
- Reallocate school resources to other processes.
We do the work for you…
- Only pay for documents processed
- Secure access to school district records for processing
- Electronic processing of Rev-1329 to the state
- Secure electronic storage of Rev-1329 forms
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
THE CARBON EFFECT
The average school district uses approximately 180 tons of carbon to perform this process through document printing, mailing, storage, destruction, and *lost documents. The automation savings are massive with a 166 tons of carbon emission per year.
*PWC – Hidden Costs of Missing Documents – 7.5% of all documents are lost and another 3% are misfiled. $120 for lost documents and $220 to reproduce from scratch.
Interested in learning more about this service?
Sign-up to receive more information