MAS Work Healthy Solution
As organizations throughout the world prepare for the "new normal," they are implementing processes and seeking solutions to ensure that employee health and safety remain paramount. Organizations are looking to help employees return to work healthy and stay healthy while at work.
Method Automation Services' flexible Work Healthy solution can help organizations looking to rapidly deploy an employee-centric screening program. Work Healthy is based upon our years of experience working with organizations to streamline and simplify internal processes. It is a secure, cloud-based application that can be implemented for your organization in a matter of days, allowing business to re-start while keeping employee health and safety as a top priority.
MAS Work Healthy is fully configurable to accommodate federal, state, local, or industry-specific guidance around COVID-19. Screening questions can be quickly and easily modified by an administrator without writing code, allowing your organization to be nimble in its response to new guidance. In addition, MAS Work Healthy provides your organization with an auditable record of its process around employee screening, protecting both the organization and the employees.
- With the Visitor process, an employee expecting a Visitor fills out a form with the Visitor’s contact info and date of visit.
- On the day of the visit, the Visitor receives an email requesting that they fill out a Health Check and report any symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19.
- Easily track a visitor by what building, department, and people they visit.
- Work Healthy can be integrated into your company’s existing visitor policies and processes.
- Method Automation can have Work Healthy installed in days, not weeks or months.
- Follow up emails can request that visitors complete additional health checks after a visit, to reinsure the health and safety of your employees and visitors.
- Compatible on any device with your user license.
- Know your visitors or clients are having a hassle-free experience with Work Healthy.
- With Work Healthy your visitors will have a sense of security, knowing that their health and safety is a top priority.
- Work Healthy’s Reverse Tracing will help your HR department quickly and discreetly identify employees who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Your employees can come back to work knowing that there is a process in place to keep their health a top priority with our Reverse Tracing process.
- This process captures all information regarding employee contact and health and can be easily viewed in a report.
- If an Employee fills out the questionnaire and has symptoms, a notification is sent to the HR department.
- HR can elect to start a Reverse Trace on the employee.
- The Reverse Trace automatically sends a new task to the employee asking follow up questions asking who they have been in contact with, for how long, and where they have been.
- You then can send contact the affected employees to have them follow your company’s quarantine/work from home policy, and you can request that impacted areas are sanitized following CDC/OSHA guidelines.
Online Health Check Process
Self-reported or employer-captured
Metrics for each department/facility
Incorporate federal/state guidelines
Employee status changes
Email and text message notifications
Out-of-office and target return dates
Safe and Secure
ISO 27001 certified
Audit process with built-in reports