Arnold, PA 15068
As an Application Developer, you build and maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels required by customers. In addition, you demonstrate flexibility in the approach to software design and solutions, a commitment to quality, and a collaborative work style. You utilize critical and analytical thinking, as well as both structured and creative problem-solving skills.
You complete full-stack development projects as well as workflow projects using K2’s low-code platform. Your ability to prioritize multiple project commitments and maintain a high level of organization are imperative.
You will be assigned to client projects, client support, product development, and/or internal projects as needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, support and maintain customer-facing software applications using Agile development methods
- Follow best practices to analyze, design, code, test, and implement application solutions with minimal oversight
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts, and development team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Provide innovative solutions to business needs
- Follow best practices in version control, source code, and configuration management
- Integrate applications and perform data migrations
- Communicate effectively with team members, customers, partners, and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs and reporting project status
- Create accurate and concise documentation, such as design, configuration, and installation specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- Work experience as a developer:
- Junior: minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Mid-level: minimum 3-7 years’ experience
- Senior: minimum 7+ years’ experience
- Developer experience to include 3+ of the following:
- Experience with Agile software development and/or hybrid waterfall/Agile development
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting software in a Windows/.NET environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience working with vendors to escalate and resolve issues
- Experience leading discovery sessions with clients to understand current processes, identify needs/wants/pain points, and translate into requirements
- Certifications related to technologies named above
Method Automation Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws. The Company will not tolerate discrimination in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, age, use of a guide or service animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, sex (including sex assigned at birth, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, and transgender identity), national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, genetic information, on the basis of mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal state, or local law.