Project Manager – Scrum Master
Arnold, PA 15068
As a Project Manager / Scrum Master, you leverage best practices to lead teams to deliver projects effectively and efficiently. This role requires you to manage through ambiguity, to make rapid adjustments as changes occur, and to be resilient and proactive. You are accountable for the team’s day-to-day execution, delivery of a high-quality product, and adherence to project methodology and deadlines.
You are regularly in contact with client stakeholders; excellent verbal and written communication skills are imperative. You are highly effective at managing competing priorities and ensuring that each client receives the proper level of support.
You will be assigned to client projects, client support, product development, and/or internal projects as needed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver simultaneous projects of varying size and complexity with minimal oversight
- Leverage the Agile framework, including sprint planning, scrums, sprint reviews, and backlogs to successfully deliver projects
- Incorporate other project management methodologies as required by the client or by business needs
- Monitor project progress utilizing the appropriate metrics, tools, and techniques
- Partner with the project sponsor to fully understand the project and its objectives
- Identify issues that may impact project timeline, budget, or scope in a proactive manner and drive to resolution
- Manage client expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead and facilitate internal and client-facing project meetings
- Utilize servant leadership approach to manage project team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Work experience as a technology project manager:
- Junior: minimum 1-3 years’ experience
- Mid-level: minimum 3-7 years’ experience
- Senior: minimum 7+ years’ experience
- Experience with Agile software development and/or hybrid waterfall/Agile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with Organizational Change Management initiatives and methodologies
- Experience working with vendors to escalate and resolve issues
- Experience leading discovery sessions with clients to understand current processes, identify needs/wants/pain points, and translate into requirements
- Project Management Professional certification(s)
- Scrum Master certification(s)
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method Automation Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws. The Company will not tolerate discrimination in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, age, use of a guide or service animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, sex (including sex assigned at birth, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, and transgender identity), national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, genetic information, on the basis of mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal state, or local law.