SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE
Arnold, PA 15068
Method Automation Services Inc., a software company based in Arnold, PA. is seeking a Sales Executive to join the team. This is a fully remote position! This is a contractor position with commission that can lead to full time position based upon performance in the first 3 months.
As a vital, mid-market sales agent, you will be responsible for cultivating and closing deals to drive new business revenue from companies with 100 to 2000 employees. This role is quota-bearing, requires a strong motor, and provides high earnings potential. Sales Executives will have high visibility across the organization and are expected to operate as consultative, subject matter experts in the subscription-based software marketplace.
- An energetic, curious, thoughtful, business-minded salesperson with a relentless drive to succeed in their profession and revolutionize an industry.
- Self-awareness coupled with the maturity to take ownership of successes and failures, receive constructive criticism, and adjust
- The discipline to remain committed to achieving consistency in daily, monthly, and quarterly key performance activities and indicators necessary for success.
- A proven record of success in hunting new business combined with a passion for growth that fuels individual and company successes not previously seen by pushing the boundaries of inbound lead conversions, outbound prospecting, average deal size, and closing percentage.
- A consultative approach with a passion for learning the intricacies of our products, the many challenges our customers face, and how to position our company against competing solutions.
- A strong character with a professional and ethical approach to selling that inspires trust and confidence in the marketplace.
- HR Technology and/or SaaS Sales experience in a demo/closing role (5+ years preferred).
- Proficiency with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Google Docs, etc.) as well as collaboration and sales technology (Slack, Zoom, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Transferable skills will be considered.
Benefits Upon Successful Transition to Full Time: :
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays & sick days
- 50% employer paid medical/ dental/ vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401k with match
Job Type: Contract to Hire Full-time
Supplemental Pay: Commission Based
Work Location: Fully Remote
Method Automation Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practice laws. The Company will not tolerate discrimination in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, age, use of a guide or service animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, sex (including sex assigned at birth, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, and transgender identity), national origin, non-job related handicap or disability, genetic information, on the basis of mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal state, or local law.